COVID-19 Symptom Checker
For those of you who are curious about your symptoms but aren’t sure they warrant a trip to the doctor, we have a helpful new option for you. The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) has developed an online symptom checker.
This is a useful and reliable tool that walks you through some simple questions and then gives you a set of next steps based on your answers. Some of the questions it will ask you:
- Whether or not you are currently ill
- What state you live in
- Your age range and gender
- Whether you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, or have you traveled overseas recently?
- What kinds of symptoms you are experiencing
- Whether you have a chronic health problem
This tool is free and easy to use and asks questions in a non-invasive way. Find it here: