Sound Family Medicine is committed to providing excellent, comprehensive and compassionate family medicine to our patients while treating our patients, our employees, our families, and ourselves with respect and honesty. We are an innovative, technologically advanced practice, committed to offering cutting edge services to our patients and making access more convenient with their lifestyles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Competitive wages
- Generous paid time off (PTO) program + 8 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement program
- 2 options for medical insurance via Self-Insured Community Owned Health Plan:
- Base plan
- Buy-up plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health & dependent care
- Base and buy-up dental plan options
- Eye care benefits at no cost at the employee level
- Pet insurance available
- Company paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Supplemental Life & AD&D insurance coverage at great rates
- Long Term Disability insurance (company paid)
- 401(k) Safe Harbor Plan with company Match
- 24/7 Life Assistance Program
- Discounts for Verizon Wireless
Sound Family Medicine is committed to all moral and legal requisites of Equal Employment Opportunity. Therefore, qualified applicants for employment shall receive consideration without discrimination, regardless of sex, marital status, race, color, creed, national origin, age or handicap. All applicants are hired solely on the basis of merit and ability to meet job requirements. Sound Family Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug & Nicotine Screenings
Sound Family Medicine is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are conditioned upon acceptable pre-employment drug tests which include testing for the use of marijuana and nicotine. As part of our commitment to a healthy workplace, we require employees to obtain an annual flu immunization as well as all employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021.
Sound Family Medicine conducts a background check including a search of criminal history, employment verification, verification of Social Security Number and a third party background investigation.
Please bring the following items to your first day of employment with Sound Family Medicine. These items verify your legal right to work for Sound Family Medicine, ensure that you will be paid in a timely manner and help us ensure a safe environment for you, your co-workers and our patients.
- I-9 documentation – Original un-expired documents are required. (The two most common forms of documentation are a social security card and driver’s license.) A complete list of approved documents is included in the employment offer email.
- Original licenses, certifications or registrations, if applicable.
- Original CPR Card (if required for your role)
- High School Diploma or GED (if required for your role)
- If you have immunization/shot records, please bring them with you.
Employee ID badge: On your first day of New Employee Orientation (NEO) we will be taking a picture of you for your employee ID badge, which you will receive that day.
During your first week, you will undergo a health evaluation where we will verify that you are immune to certain diseases and not carrying active Tuberculosis (TB). If necessary, you will be immunized for measles, rubella, chicken pox and Hepatitis B.
If you have questions regarding your health evaluation, please contact Human Resources at 253-286-4142