Are you eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine?
At this time, we do not have the vaccine available for patients. Our application to distribute vaccines to patients are pending with the state.
- All patients are phone-screened and we check temperature before allowed entry.
- Masks are required.
- If one requires a support person, only one visitor is allowed per patient.
- Virtual visits are available when appropriate.
Are your healthcare needs changing?
Now more than ever, having the right healthcare coverage is crucial. One of the most important things you can do to safeguard your health is to choose a Medicare plan that covers your current and anticipated healthcare needs.
This year’s Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) starts October 15 and runs through December 7.
Learn about Medicare and your options at no cost through an independent agent, with no obligations to enroll.
Convenient online doctor visits
Get medical care through a video visit in the comfort of your own home. When you get virtual care from Sound Family Medicine, you’ll be visiting with the same providers you know and trust.
- Available to new and currently established patients
- Most medical needs can be accommodated with a video visit
- Continuity care and same-day video appointments available