At this time, we do not have the vaccine available for patients. Our application to distribute vaccines to patients are pending with the state.
- All patients are phone-screened and we check temperature before allowed entry.
- Masks are required.
- If one requires a support person, only one visitor is allowed per patient.
- Virtual visits are available when appropriate.
Are you eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine?
Convenient online doctor visits
Get medical care through a video visit in the comfort of your own home. When you get virtual care from Sound Family Medicine, you’ll be visiting with the same providers you know and trust.
- Available to new and currently established patients
- Most medical needs can be accommodated with a video visit
- Continuity care and same-day video appointments available
For minor, non-life-threatening injuries or illnesses, Sound Family Medicine’s walk-in clinics are a first-line affordable alternative to the ER. The emergency room (ER) should be visited for very serious or life-threatening medical issues.
To determine what type of care you need, view our chart with standard recommendations
Sound Family Medicine provides
comprehensive care at all stages of life
Meet Our New Providers
Welcome to our newest providers, here to support the health and wellness of your family.
We’re always on the lookout for providers with the experience and expertise to provide quality care to our patient community