As of March 26, 2021, we have run out of our 1st dose vaccine supply.
We are working with the state to obtain more vaccines.
- If you have received your 1st dose through us, rest assured we will have the 2nd dose vaccine for you at your next scheduled vaccine appointment.
For the latest updates on our next 1st dose vaccine availability, please visit our website.
Are you eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine?
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Your safety is our #1 priority:
• Masks are required when visiting the clinics.
• Only one support person is allowed to accompany a patient.
• There is maximum occupancy limit in each clinic lobby.
• Do not enter the clinic if you have any symptoms. From your vehicle, call the phone number displayed on our front doors to check in.
• Virtual visits are available when appropriate.
More information on COVID-19 >>
INTRODUCING our SENIOR CLINIC COMING SUMMER 2021
Total care tailored to maximize health
A new level of care designed to focus on whole health.
Our experienced providers and clinicians are chosen for their experience treating chronic conditions with one goal in mind: seniors stay healthy for the long term.
Our new Senior Clinic offers:
• Longer doctor visits
• A dedicated lead doctor
• Coordinated care for a whole health picture
• In-clinic pharmacy and lab
• A convenient location on Puyallup’s South Hill
Walk-in, Primary Care, or Emergency: What type of care do you need?
For minor, non-life-threatening injuries or illnesses, Sound Family Medicine’s walk-in clinics are a first-line affordable alternative to the ER. The emergency room (ER) should be visited for very serious or life-threatening medical issues.
To determine what type of care you need, view our chart with standard recommendations.
Convenient online doctor visits
Get medical care through a video visit in the comfort of your own home.
When you get virtual care from Sound Family Medicine, you’ll be visiting with the same providers you know and trust.
• Available to new and currently established patients
• Most medical needs can be accommodated with a video visit
• Continuity care and same-day video appointments available
Schedule your virtual visit now >>
Sound Family Medicine provides
comprehensive care at all stages of life
Meet Our New Providers
Welcome to our newest providers, here to support the health and wellness of your family.