Make your life a little easier
We’ve upgraded to MyChart to serve you better —
- Easily access your health records
- Book and view appointments online
- Pay bills and view statements
- Message your care team securely
- Request prescription refills
- View your health records
Starting August 1, 2021, we’re phasing out mySFM. You will need to register with MyChart to continue having patient portal access. Register Now >>
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Masks are required when visiting the clinics.
- Only one support person is allowed to accompany a patient.
- There is maximum occupancy limit in each clinic lobby.
- Do not enter the clinic if you have any symptoms. From your vehicle, call the phone number displayed on our front doors to check in.
- Virtual visits are available when appropriate.
INTRODUCING our SENIOR CLINIC COMING SUMMER 2021
Total care tailored to maximize health
A new level of care designed to focus on whole health.
Our experienced providers and clinicians are chosen for their experience treating chronic conditions with one goal in mind: seniors stay healthy for the long term.
Our new Senior Clinic offers:
• Longer doctor visits
• A dedicated lead doctor
• Coordinated care for a whole health picture
• In-clinic pharmacy and lab
• A convenient location on Puyallup’s South Hill
Walk-in, Primary Care, or Emergency: What type of care do you need?
Convenient online doctor visits
- Available to new and currently established patients
- Most medical needs can be accommodated with a video visit
- Continuity care and same-day video appointments available
Sound Family Medicine provides
comprehensive care at all stages of life
Meet Our New Providers
Welcome to our newest providers, here to support the health and wellness of your family.