Coordinating your care for your whole health picture.
Many of us live with chronic conditions – ongoing medical problems which may require extra support to avoid emergencies or worsening of health. The Population Health team supports the patients and their providers to increase quality and efficiency of care.
To help, we offer the Connected Care Program. This team is comprised of Care Coordinators and an LPN who will work in synergy with providers to enhance the patient care experience.
Care Coordinators and their teams work together with your primary provider to create personalized care to navigate the healthcare system and seek the right care at the right time.
What does the Care Management program offer?
- Education and support with your healthcare needs
- In-depth reviews of your medications
- Coordination with providers and specialists to align plans of care
- Follow-up calls after hospital or emergency room visits
- Connections to community resources such as durable medical equipment (DME) or transportation as necessary
- Text updates and personalized care coordination from your Care Coordinator, powered by Phamily
For more information and to take advantage of these services, call us at 253-848-5951.