Everyone loves fun in the sun, but sometimes summer can be too fun. Don’t worry, we’ve compiled a list of reasons why our walk-in clinics are open early mornings, late evenings and during the weekend to care for you:
- You had too much fun rolling in the grass, causing you to get stung by a bee and have an allergic reaction.
- While playing baseball, you over-exerted yourself and had a mild asthma attack.
- You played with your nephew during a family BBQ who shared the flu with you.
- Your fourth of July celebration unfortunately included food poisoning.
- You spent the day on the lake, but forgot to drink water and so now you’re dehydrated.
- You’re learning how to scuba dive, but the change in pressure gives you an ear infection.
- You’re on the annual family camp out when you notice a spider bite on your leg.
- You just flew home from your vacation in London, but the jet lag is giving you a migraine.
- While roasting marshmallows, you give yourself a minor burn from touching the toasting fork.
- When you were chopping up watermelon for the neighborhood cookout, you cut your hand.
- You rode the ferry to Bainbridge Island and came home nauseous.
- The family went swimming and your daughter got pink eye.
- While on a scavenger hunt in the park, you accidentally stepped in poison ivy and got a rash.
- Your son has always been an adventurous kid, but while climbing trees, he slipped and fractured his arm.
- Your niece got a new boyfriend; unfortunately, he came with strep throat.
- You went on a horseback ride by the ocean, but while getting off you sprained your ankle.
The cure for all these summer mishaps? Come visit us at one of our three walk-in clinics located in Puyallup, Sunrise and Bonney Lake. We guarantee we can see you faster than going to the Emergency Room, the cost could be eight times less, and our expert providers will make sure you’re back on your feet and ready to enjoy the rest of your summer. In fact, check out this list of top 10 office diagnoses seen in the ER that could’ve been treated at our walk-in clinic.
We’re open 6 days a week (7 days a week from our flagship location in Puyallup on 10th Street) with extended hours and conveniently located right in your neighborhood. Don’t be daunted by your summer fun, know that the Sound Family Medicine walk-in clinics will be ready to patch you back up!