Get helpful information on choosing or adjusting your Medicare plan to best fit your needs.
Health care needs and health plan options change over time. If you are 65+ years of age or will be soon, now is the perfect time to learn more about your Medicare options or review your current plan. Get the answers you need at a no-cost, no obligation seminar at our clinics courtesy of Seattle Insurance Group. Topics covered include:
- What does Medicare cover and what are the costs?
- How can I enhance my Medicare Coverage
- Are prescription drugs covered on all plans?
- Which doctors and specialists can I visit?
2023 Clinic Tabling & Seminar Dates
Senior Clinic Medicare Seminars
- Monday, October 16, 2023 – 9:30am – 11:30am
- Monday, October 23, 2023 – 9:30am – 11:30am
- Monday, October 23, 2023 – 2pm – 4pm
- Monday, October 30, 2023 – 9:30am – 11:30am
- Monday, November 6, 2023 – 9:30am – 11:30am
- Monday, November 13, 2023 – 9:30am – 11:30am
- Monday, November 13, 2023 – 2pm – 4pm
- Monday, November 20, 2023 – 9:30am – 11:30am
- Monday, November 27, 2023 – 9:30am – 11:30am
- Monday, November 27, 2023 – 2pm – 4pm
- Monday, December 4, 2023 – 9:30am – 11:30am
- Every Wednesday, October 18th through December 6th – 9am – 4pm
Bonney Lake Clinic Resource Table
- Every Monday, October 16th through December 4th – 9am – 12pm
Click to view a virtual tour of our Senior Clinic
About Seattle Insurance Group
Sound Family Medicine (SFM) utilizes Seattle Insurance Group (SIG) which connects Medicare beneficiaries with resources including licensed insurance agents that sell Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plans. SIG is an independent insurance agency not affiliated with the federal Medicare program. All services provided by SIG are at no cost and with no obligation. SIG and affiliated agents are paid directly by the Medicare plan chosen by the patient.
SIG presents a Medicare information that is no cost and with no obligation to enroll. They will help you understand everything you need to know to make the right decision for your Medicare plan options.
A plan representative may be in attendance with information and application. There is no obligation to enroll. For accommodations of persons with special needs at meetings, call 844-846-3206 (TTY: 711) All incoming and outgoing calls are being recorded in compliance with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
Meet the Team
They will help you with your questions about Medicare.
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1–800–MEDICARE (24 hours a day/7 days a week) to get information on all of your options. Seattle Insurance Group is not affiliated with Medicare or the federal government. All calls are being recorded in compliance with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Insurance-related solicitation.