Medicare Information Sessions
Seattle Insurance group has a few locations in our clinics that they can be found to get the answers you need to make educated decisions on;
- What does Medicare cover and costs?
- How can I enhance my Medicare Coverage
- Are prescription drugs covered on all plans?
- Which doctors and specialists can I visit?
Clinic Tabling Schedule Dates
Bonney Lake – Fridays
- October 21, 2022 – 8:30AM – 12:00PM
- October 28, 2022 – 8:30AM – 12:00PM
- November 04, 2022 – 8:30AM – 12:00PM
- November 11, 2022 – 8:30AM – 12:00PM
- November 18, 2022 – 8:30AM – 12:00PM
- December 02, 2022 – 8:30AM – 12:00PM
Sunrise – Mondays
- October 24, 2022 – 10:00AM – 1:00PM
- November 07, 2022 – 10:00AM – 1:00PM
- November 14, 2022 – 10:00AM – 1:00PM
- November 21, 2022 – 10:00AM – 1:00PM
- November 28, 2022 – 10:00AM – 1:00PM
- December 05, 2022 – 10:00AM – 1:00PM
- Mondays, 09:00AM – 12:00PM
- Tuesdays, 01:00PM – 04:00PM
- Wednesdays, 09:00AM – 04:00PM
- Thursdays, 09:00AM – 04:00PM
Click to view a virtual tour of our Senior Clinic
About Seattle Insurance Group
Sound Family Medicine (SFM) utilizes Seattle Insurance Group (SIG) which connects Medicare beneficiaries with resources including licensed insurance agents that sell Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plans. SIG is an independent insurance agency not affiliated with the federal Medicare program. All services provided by SIG are at no cost and with no obligation. SIG and affiliated agents are paid directly by the Medicare plan chosen by the patient.
SIG presents a Medicare information that is no cost and with no obligation to enroll. They will help you understand everything you need to know to make the right decision for your Medicare plan options.
A plan representative may be in attendance with information and application. There is no obligation to enroll. For accommodations of persons with special needs at meetings, call 844-846-3206 (TTY: 711) All incoming and outgoing calls are being recorded in compliance with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
Meet Larry Andre & Kathy Lasher
They will help you with your questions about Medicare.