Kevin Taggart, MD
I believe that a sense of humor can heal your heart and mind and there are studies to confirm it. I try to bring a gentle and natural sense of humor to my family medicine practice. Like our other doctors, I care for patients of all ages, and I have an emphasis on obstetrical care and pediatrics.
I graduated from UCLA Medical School and completed my residency at Valley Medical Center. I joined Sound Family Medicine’s Puyallup Hartland clinic in 1999.
As a sports enthusiast, I also have a special interest in sports medicine and help out in the community as the team physician for the Puyallup High School football team. I enjoy all spectator sports and spending time with my wife and two children.
Awards & Distinctions
- Patient’s Choice Award (2016-2018) by vitals.com
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011-2013, 2015-2018) by vitals.com
- Top 10 Doctor in Puyallup (2014) by vitals.com
- On-Time Doctor Award (2018) by vitals.com
- Healthgrades.com Honor Roll
See what his patients had to say:
- “Dr. Taggart is my favorite doctor of all time. Going to the doctor isn’t meant to be enjoyable but with him it is. You can tell how much he cares about you, he’s smart and funny and he will tell it to you straight. Just a few of the many amazing things about Taggart!” – Miken
- “Dr. Taggart has gone above what is expected from a doctor. He listened to me, and figured out what was wrong with me and moved the process forward swiftly. He has been there for me every step of this process. I am in good hands with him.” – Erika
- “Dr. Taggart is awesome! He treats us like a member of his family. He always provides excellent advice and encouragement. We are so blessed he is able to take care of our family.” – Victoria
Contact Information611 31st Ave SW
Puyallup, WA 98373
Main Clinic Hours
Main Clinic Regular Hours of Operation:
Monday – Tuesday7:00am – 7:30pm
Wednesday – Thursday7:00am – 5:30pm
Friday7:00am – 5:00pm
Our Main Clinic is closed during these holidays:
New Year's Day
Day After Thanksgiving