Sound Family Medicine participates in a variety of health insurance plans. Most of these are listed below although because plans can change frequently, we recommend that you verify with your insurance company for the most up-to-date information. You can typically find a phone number to call on the back of your insurance card that will connect with you member services.
- Boeing Preferred Partnership – Patients in this plan can choose to be seen at Sound Family Medicine, however since Boeing has excluded Sound Family Medicine from its Preferred Partner Network, patients will incur a 40% coinsurance in addition to any deductible or co-pay.
- Community Health Plan of Washington’s Community HealthEssentials Plus
- Lifewise – We are now considered in-network and are seeing Lifewise Connect Plan patients.
- Molina – Only accepting new patients for OB
- Premera – We are now considered in-network and are seeing Heritage Signature Plan patients.
The following companies are contracted with Sound Family Medicine, outside of the Exchange. This list is for informational purposes only and does not guarantee coverage. Please contact your insurance company directly to verify coverage and access. Eligibility and coverage may vary by plan and by service.
- First Choice
- First Health
- Humana – Not currently accepting new patients
- Medicaid/Apple Health – Only accepting new OB patients
- Medicare – Not currently accepting new patients
- Molina – Only accepting new OB patients
- Regence – Although we are contracted with Regence, Sound Family Medicine has been excluded from some plans. Please contact Regence to verify your coverage.
- Tricare – Not currently accepting new patients
- United HealthCare
- United Health Care Community Plan (Healthy Options Medicaid product) – Only accepting new OB patients