Sound Family Medicine participates in a variety of health insurance plans. Most of these are listed below although because plans can change frequently, we recommend that you verify with your insurance company for the most up-to-date information. You can typically find a phone number to call on the back of your insurance card that will connect with you member services.
2015 Newly Accepted Plans (effective 1/1/2015)
Premera Exchange Products
- SFM is now considered in-network. We are seeing Heritage Signature and Lifewise Connect Plan patients.
Boeing Preferred Partnership
- Patients in this plan can choose to be seen at Sound Family Medicine, however since Boeing has excluded Sound Family Medicine from its Preferred Partner Network, patients will incur a 40% coinsurance in addition to any deductible or co-pay.
- Only accepting New Patients for OB
Community Health Plan
- First Choice Network only
Premera and Lifewise
- Including Heritage Signature and Lifewise Connect beginning 1/1/2015
The following companies are contracted with Sound Family Medicine, outside of the Exchange. This list is for informational purposes only and does not guarantee coverage. Please contact your insurance company directly to verify coverage and access. Eligibility and coverage may vary by plan and by service.
Medicaid – Only accepting New Patients for OB
Medicare – Not currently accepting New Patients
Molina – Only accepting New Patients for OB
United Health Care Community Plan (Healthy Options Medicaid product) – Only accepting New Patients for OB
Humana – Not currently accepting New Patients
Tricare – Not currently accepting new patients