Sound Family Medicine participates in a variety of health insurance plans. Most of these are listed below although because plans can change frequently, we recommend that you verify with your insurance company for the most up-to-date information. You can typically find a phone number to call on the back of your insurance card that will connect with you member services.
Accepted Insurance Plans
The following companies are contracted with Sound Family Medicine, outside of the Exchange. This list is for informational purposes only and does not guarantee coverage. Please contact your insurance company directly to verify coverage and access. Eligibility and coverage may vary by plan and by service.
- Boeing Preferred Partnership – Patients in this plan can choose to be seen at Sound Family Medicine however since Boeing excluded SFM from it’s Preferred Partner Network, patients will now incur a 40% coinsurance in addition to any deductible or copay.
- Community Health Plan of Washington (Community HealthEssentials Plus)
- First Choice
- First Health
- Humana – Not accepting new patients
- LifeWise – LifeWise has made a reasonable effort to validate that their list of providers on their website is current but encourages patients to verify with their healthcare provider prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Medicaid/Apple Health – New OB patients only
- United HealthCare Community Plan (Healthy Options Medicaid product) – New OB patients only
- Medicare contracted plans – Not accepting new patients
- Premera – Although we are contracted with Premera, Sound Family Medicine has been excluded from some plans. Please contact Premera to verify your coverage.
- Regence – Although we are contracted with Regence, Sound Family Medicine has been excluded from some plans. Please contact Regence to verify your coverage.
- Tricare – Not accepting new patients
- United HealthCare