Patient Forms & Resources
To help keep appointments timely and running smoothly, below is a list of forms that you may need for your next visit. From school sports physicals to a copy of our Health Privacy Form (HIPAA), having this information ready and available will help keep everyone on track.
The information provided, while helpful, should not be used for diagnosing or treating any medical problem or disease. All material provided on this site is for educational and informational purposes only. For specific questions or problems, please contact a qualified healthcare provider.
Any reference to a specific product, process or service does not constitute or imply a recommendation or endorsement by Sound Family Medicine. Links to related websites are provided as a service to our readers. Sound Family Medicine is not responsible for the information provided on other websites.
- School Sports Physical Form
- Blood Pressure Measurement Form
- Blood Sugar Measurement Form
- Depression Screening Tool
- Authorization to Release or Disclose Healthcare Information
- Records Cancellation Form
- Permission to Treat a Minor
- Power of Attorney Form
- Health Privacy Form (HIPAA)
- Drug Discount Card Enrollment Form
- Flu immunization information – U.S. Government-sponsored website
- Washington state online immunization records – www.wa.myir.net
- American Academy of Family Practice (AAFP) – Health information for the whole family
- Mayo Clinic – Top resource for information on health care concerns
- Espanol Problemas De Salud – Ver por orden alfabético todas las condiciones o problemas de salud en NOAH
- Centers for Disease Control
- National Institute of Health (NIH) – A-Z index of health resources, clinical trials, health hotlines, MEDLINEplus, and current drug information
- Pierce County Health Department MRSA Information
- Poison Control Association
- Drugs in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Drug Discount Card Enrollment Card Form – Get the same prescription discount as WA State employees
- Medicare Reform Drug Coverage – Tips and tools for people with Medicare, and those who care for them
- WA State Health Care Authority – Connects qualified, low-income individuals with discount prescription drugs directly from pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Medline Plus Medication Information – Service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the NIH
- Find Help With Cost Of Medications
- Medical Coupon Transportation, Department of Social and Health Services
If a person is unable to use public transportation and has a medical emergency, he/she may use medical coupons to pay for a taxi ambulance service. During the weekday hours however, the Department of Social and Health Services should be contacted for prior approval to ensure payment for the service.
Paratransit is a private, nonprofit transportation company, specializing in transportation, call center management and public transit operations. It has provided high-quality, accessible transportation services to those who need it most—persons who are elderly or disabled, or who live in rural areas without personal means of transportation.
- Pierce/King County Cabulance Service
Non-emergency wheelchair transportation.
253-581-8000 or 800-562-8109
Pierce Transit, the public bus system, offers reduced fares for persons 65 years or older. An ID card can be obtained from the office above on weekdays between 9:00am and 5:00pm.