We have now received a limited supply of the Pfizer vaccine to provide to those who are qualified. To receive the vaccine, you must be eligible as determined by the Department of Health’s phase finder eligibility tool.
Who is qualified to receive the vaccine?
According to Washington Department of Health, as of March 17, 2021, we are now in Phase 1B Tier 2 of the vaccine distribution.
Under this phase, the following groups are qualified to receive the vaccine:
- High-risk critical workers* in the following industries: agriculture, fishing vessel crews, food processing, grocery store/food bank, corrections (prisons, jails, detention centers), court of law, public transit, and remaining first responders
- People 16 years or older who are pregnant or have a disability that puts them at high risk for severe COVID-19 illness
- Anyone 65 and older
- All people 50 and older who also live in a multigenerational household
- All workers at risk in health care settings
- Educators and school staff for pre-kindergarten through 12th grade, and child care workers
- People who live or work in long-term care facilities
How to get your vaccine through our clinics
We are working with the Department of Health to increase our supply. In the mean time, to ensure we are able to schedule 1st dose vaccine appointments with the vaccine we have on stock, we created a Wait List form.
- Check your eligibility through the state’s phase finder.
- If you are eligible to receive the vaccine now, please sign up below to join our wait list.
- Our Patient Services Center will reach out to you to book your vaccine appointment at one of our locations.
- This list is a first-come, first-serve basis, as vaccine supply allows.
What happens next?
Our Patient Services Center are calling those who have signed up through our wait list in the order they were received. There is no need to contact us to follow-up. Should we run out of our current vaccine supply and do not have a confirmed date yet of the next vaccine shipment, we will let you know by email.