Open Positions at Sound Family Medicine
Generations of families have depended on us to care for them. Join our team of compassionate and dedicated professionals who share the deep desire to help, heal, and build the kinds of patient relationships that endure for generations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Competitive wages
- Generous paid time off (PTO) program + 8 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Two options for medical insurance via Self-Insured Community Owned Health Plan:
- Base plan
- Buy-up plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health & dependent care
- Base and buy-up dental plan options
- Eye care benefits at no cost at the employee level
- Pet insurance available
- Company paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Supplemental Life & AD&D insurance coverage at great rates
- Long Term Disability insurance (company paid)
- 401(k) Safe Harbor Plan with company match
- 24/7 Life Assistance Program
- Discounts for Verizon Wireless
Sound Family Medicine is committed to all moral and legal requisites of Equal Employment Opportunity. Therefore, qualified applicants for employment shall receive consideration without discrimination, regardless of sex, marital status, race, color, creed, national origin, age or handicap. All applicants are hired solely on the basis of merit and ability to meet job requirements. Sound Family Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug & Nicotine Screenings
Sound Family Medicine is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are conditioned upon acceptable pre-employment drug tests which include testing for the use of marijuana and nicotine. As part of our commitment to a healthy workplace, we require employees to obtain an annual flu immunization as well as all employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021.
Sound Family Medicine conducts a background check including a search of criminal history, employment verification, verification of Social Security Number and a third party background investigation.